Kentucky HOG Rally
Jun 4 - 6, 2015
Apr 16, 2015
Rally DetailPRE-REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL REGISTER ON SITE AT THE RALLY
TOP TEN REASONS TO COME TO THE 2015 KY HOG RALLY
1. Kentucky Hospitality - It doesn't get any better.
2. Beautiful Riding - Kentucky has it all - sweeping vistas, twisty roads galore, and beautiful mountains and valleys.
3. Coal Mining Heritage - Get an understanding of the heritage of deep mining in Kentucky.
4. Moonshining - Hey, it's what is ingrained in Kentucky history! See an actual moonshine still - the last one captured by law enforcement in Laurel County - on display at Wildcat Harley-Davidson. Plus, there will be real stills set up (but not operating!) for you to check out. And - Chico from the TV show "Moonshiners" will be here both days and will be signing autographs and available for photo ops.
5. Ride the Boone Trace - Get a glimpse of the route the early settlers came through to Kentucky on the way to western expansion of this great country.
6. Sunrise Breakfast Ride - Where else can you do a sunrise breakfast ride to watch the sun come up over beautiful Laurel Lake?
7. Self-guided Rides - There are a lot of self-guided rides, both short and long, if you prefer to ride alone or with just a friend or two. Maps will be provided.
8. Thursday Night Live - Opening ceremonies at Wildcat Harley-Davidson, followed by free food at Wildcat and then we ride downtown for a free ice cream and live music. Main Street will be blocked off, with free bike parking and food vendors.
9. Rave reviews from the attendees of the 2013 KY HOG Rally which was also hosted here; this rally will be even better!
10. What Else Do You Have To Do On June 4-6th??